Fantasiens Index du Forum
Fantasiens Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue Invité sur le Forum de la guilde Fantasiens. Guilde PVE du serveur Ivalice - Elevenn.
Samedi 14h30 - ICC10NM voir 25NM si beaucoup de monde co !!!
The Last Stand 2013 1080p 720p BrRip X264 YIFY.avi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fantasiens Index du Forum -> Guides Classes -> Guide Classes PVE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jacielsdi

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Last Stand 2013 1080p 720p BrRip X264 YIFY.avi Répondre en citant

The Last Stand 2013 1080p 720p BrRip X264 YIFY.avi > bit.ly/1sJHWgv

23.4.2013..8:30..k33p3r..odpovdt..vobec....tu....niesuWhich..is..more..than..I..can..say..for..most..movies..of..this..type23.4.2013....19:20....lukas888....odpovdt....matter..of..fact,..it's..Rio..Bravo..on..steroids!'..Well,..that's..my..suspicion..anywayThis....movie....is....full....of....intense,....bloody....action,....exciting....car....chases....(thanks....to....a....supped....up....Corvette....ZR1....with....over....one....thousand....horsepower!)....and....funny....one....liner'sThe...movie...starts...off...a...little...slow...but...once...the...action...picks...up...it...never...lets...go15.5.2013...17:11...petkaKOV...odpovdt...12.5.2013....23:33....petkaKOV....odpovdt....RyukyuanSaamiSamoanSanskritSardinianScanianScotsScottish...GaelicSerbianSerbo-CroatianShanghaineseShanxiShonaShoshoniSicilianSign...LanguagesSindarinSindhiSinhalaSinhaleseSiouxSlovakSlovenianSomaliSonghaySothoSouthern...SothoSpanishSpanish...Sign...Langu28.4.2013..14:30..jaroslav144..odpovdt..Correct....subtitlesUploaded....from....BSPlayer....v2.63....developed....by....bst2Commentlog-in....to....post....commentsRust..and..working..with..a..director..who..doesn't..speak..English..probably..had..a..lot..to..do..with..thatSure....he's....a....senior....citizen....now.but....he's....ARNOLD!....The....trailers....for....this....movie....don't....really....hide....anything,....it's....presented....exactly....how....it....is22.4.2013..6:33..jps7410..odpovdt..The....film....was....everything....I....wanted....from....an....Arnold....movie,....it's....fun(!),....full....of....fast....paced....action....and....lots....of....(funny)....one....liner's28.4.2013...2:35...cvargajany...odpovdt...The....pacing....was....perfect,....the....film....flew....byWhat..helps..in..Jee-Woon's..favor..in..The..Last..Stand..is..how..he..takes..the..fantasy..of..all..of..this..to..such..a..degree..that..you..(or..I..really)..can't..help..but..admire..how..high..it..ends..up..goingNaprosto..perfektn,..dky..I...have...waited...a...decade...for...his...return...to...the...cinema,...and...I...wasn't...disappointed.dakujemVaka]....-....Ray....Owens....is....sheriff....of....the....quiet....US....border....town....of....Sommerton....Junction....after....leaving....the....LAPD....following....a....bungled....operationFijiFinlandFranceFrench..PolynesiaGabonGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGreeceGreenlandGuadeloupeGuamGuatemalaGuineaGuinea-BissauHaitiHondurasHong..KongHungaryIcelandIMDb..Canada..sectionIMDb..Denmark..sectionIMDb..France..sectionIMDb..Greece..sectionIMDb..Mexico..sectionIMDb..UK..sectionIMDb..USA..sectionIndiaIndonesiaIranIraqIrelandIsle..of..ManIsraelItalyIvory..CoastJamaicaJapanJordanKazakhstanKenyaKoreaKosovoKuwaitKyrgyzstanLaosLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacaoMacedoniaMadagascarMalaysiaMaliMaltaMarshall..IslandsMartiniqueMauritaniaMexicoMicronesiaMoldovaMonacoMongoliaMontenegroMoroccoMozambiqueNamibiaNepalNetherlandsNetherlands..AntillesNew..ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNorth..KoreaNorth..VietnamNorwayOccupied..PalestiniYou...know...you...can't...defend...seeing...lots...of...nameless...guys...in...black...suits...and...machine...guns...mowing...down...people...and...that...there's...only...a...bullet...here...or...there...that...might...get...one...of...our...good...guys...(and...I...mean,...y'know,...Luis...Guzman,...who...is...always...fun...to...watch...in...that...very...familiar...character-actor...way...by...the...way,...same...for...Harry...Dean...Stanton's...walk-on),...and...it...hearkens...back...to...that...time...in...the...1980's...and...90's...when...Arnold...Schwarzenegger...dominated...cineplexes...with...this...kind...of...action...trash24.4.2013...20:54...Xiristick...odpovdt...A....dekuji....za....titulky....za....tenhle....super....film....I've..been..a..die..hard..Arnold..fan..since..I..was..6Super...dky... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fantasiens Index du Forum -> Guides Classes -> Guide Classes PVE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange